- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Antipasto Pizza
Sort By :
Hubby and I really enjoyed this easy little recipe. I used a boxed pizza mix and it worked out very well. Next time I'd choose one or the other Ham or Salami. I felt that the Salami took Center stage leaving the ham Back stage.
This pizza is delicious! I seem to have something against making any recipe exactly like it reads (lol) so I added some mini-pepperoni and black olives to the toppings as well as some very thin slivers of white onion. I made my own crust, too, and dinner turned out awesome - even after I forgot to add my fresh basil to the pizza at the end. Thanks Taste of Home.
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pizza >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >