A prebaked crust and ready-made pizza sauce cut the prep time for this deliciously different and versatile pizza. It could easily be served as an entree or hot appetizer. Mindee Curtis - Omaha, NE
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Antipasto Pizza in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Antipasto Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review