- 1 (9-inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 8 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni , slices halved
- 3 ounces roasted red pepper, drained well and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water drained, blotted with paper towel and chopped
- 1 small can of pitted black olives, sliced
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-bake pie crust according to package instructions. You may also use a refrigerated pie crust and prepare to package instructions.
- While crust is baking, beat eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove crust from oven when pre-baking is completed, and cool slightly. When cooled, pour egg mixture into pie shell.
- Place pie shell on a cookie sheet and cook at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until egg mixture is firm to the touch and is golden brown on top. Yield: 10 servings
Originally published as Antipasto Pie in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Antipasto Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review