This beautiful, hearty salad is ideal for picnics because it's mayo-free. It's also really easy and a huge hit wherever I take it. —Becky Melton, Orlando, Florida
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) giardiniera, drained and cut
- 2 cans (one 3.8 ounces, one 2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces summer sausage, cubed
- 8 ounces pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the giardiniera, olives, red peppers, sausage, cheese and pasta. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Antipasto Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p51
Reviews for Antipasto Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review