Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) giardiniera, drained and cut
- 2 cans (one 3.8 ounces, one 2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces Johnsonville® Original Summer Sausage, cubed
- 8 ounces pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the giardiniera, olives, red peppers, sausage, cheese and pasta. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Antipasto Pasta Salad(6)
Sort By :
The salad was beautiful and delicious!
This is not anitopasto salad; anti means no, pasto means pasta; so "no pasta"...antipasto
I WOULD LIKE TOTRY THIS RECIPE BUTON LOW SODIUM DIET, HOW I LOSE SOME OF THE SALT
For those who don't know, Giardinera is basically pickled cauliflower, carrots, celery, onions and peppers and can be found in the Italian section of your grocery store. I made this but I used salami instead of the summer sausage cause there is nothing italian about summer sausage. I also used provolone cheese... Yum!
I HAVEN'T TRIED THIS BUT WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GIARDINIERA. I HAVE NEVER HEARD IF THAT. I AM NOT REALLY FOND OF GREEN OLIVES EITHER SO WOULD PROBABLY LEAVE THEM OUT.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto Salads >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >