- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Antipasto Kabobs
Sort By :
I made these to bring to a pizza party (hosts were grilling pizza-yum!) and they were a hit. I waited until the last minute to find a recipe so I only marinated for about 15 minutes but they were still yummy. I don't like hard salami so I substituted Genoa slices. I also used the small pepperoni slices that come bagged. They fit perfectly on some vintage (nice way of saying stored at my Grandmother's house for 30 years) plastic 4" drink picks. This is a keeper!
These were a big hit. Simple ingredients provided a surprisingly fantastic flavor. I was able to adjust the skewers to individual tastes.
'Took these to a cocktail party and all of the women asked for the recipe. SO good !
I added a cube of sharp cheddar to each skewer.
Pretty good. I made these for the Super Bowl and everyone liked them. I didn't think they were very flavorful, but everyone else seemed to enjoy them.
Easy to make and a huge hit at our Super Bowl party. Thinking of adding fresh marinated mozzarella.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >