- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Antipasto Kabobs
Sort By :
"These were a great hit and very tasty. Why would you add a piece of cheese when using cheese tortellini???"
"What a great idea to use the tortellini - I am making this for a Valentine's day party and I love that you can make it ahead of time - great idea"
"Very easy to make and using multi-color picks made a very nice presentation."
"These kabobs were good. Using the tortellini was a great idea! It was a little time consuming and slippery because of the oil, but I t went over well."
"Easy, filling and pretty! You can pretty much use what you have on hand. I used tortellini, pepperoni, grape tomatoes, black olives, basil, chunks of pepper jack cheese and everyone liked it! Zucchini chunks would be a good addition too."