- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Antipasto Kabobs
"I made this recipe for my future in laws and they loved it...this one is a keeper for life..."
"These were a big hit at a holiday party! Everyone loved them and these will be made again for the next get together! We have appetizers on Friday nights with the family, and they have already been requested. I made Italian Dressing and added some Tabasco for the family who loves spicy, and without for those who don't. ALL were gone in short order!"
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Very tasty. I love this recipe."
"These were a great hit and very tasty. Why would you add a piece of cheese when using cheese tortellini???"