Antipasto Basilico Pizza Recipe
- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 3 slices deli ham, julienned
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1. Place pizza on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with ham, salami, peppers, artichoke hearts and olives.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 132 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Antipasto Basilico Pizza
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.