- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 3 slices deli ham, julienned
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place pizza on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with ham, salami, peppers, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Antipasto Basilico Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p106
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Antipasto Basilico Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review