You can personalize any frozen pizza with your favorite ingredients. It is so simple to make but it looks special. Cut into small bites an use as an appetizer or cut into wedges for dinner.—Colleen Sturma, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 3 slices deli ham, julienned
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place pizza on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with ham, salami, peppers, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Antipasto Basilico Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p106
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Antipasto Basilico Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review