- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Layer meats and cheeses on dough in the order listed. Whisk eggs and seasonings until well blended; pour into dish. Top with roasted pepper.
- Unroll remaining tube of dough into a long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Place over filling; pinch seams tight. Brush with beaten egg yolk; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; remove foil. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let stand 20 minutes. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Antipasto Bake
"Used low sodium ham instead of pepperoni and skipped the prosciutto; otherwise, made as directed. Oh, so delicious...! Party goers were happy to help me eat it!!! A keeper, for sure...!"
"Smelled wonderful, tasted good, but a tad salty for us. Not sure why as we love Italian subs with all the same ingredients. Will definitely make again, and might try switching out one of the meats for one less salty. Overall this is a very good, and versatile recipe."
"This recipe was a hit! When I was at the grocery store, I thought to make this recipe. It's very versatile since I couldn't remember all of the ingredients. I ended up making it with provolone, ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and banana peppers. The only negative part was serving it. It kind of fell apart, but still tasted great."
"I made this yesterday for a family gathering and there were no leftovers! Everyone loved it! I love the combination of the different meats and cheeses, and the crescents are a great crust!I will definitely make this again!"
"Brea sure shared a wonderful recipe. I tried this and it did not last long. The flavors are wonderful and my husband and I enjoyed it well. Just in time for football. Thank you Brea. Jo Ann"