Anthony's Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
The special dressing makes our coleslaw unique. It is one of our most requested menu items by visitors from all over the United States.—Beverly Weber Masuri, San Diego, California
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 to 10 cups coleslaw mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pineapple, milk, ketchup, sugar, poppy seeds if desired and Worcestershire sauce. Place the coleslaw mix in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (2 cups) equals 305 calories, 29 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Anthony's Pineapple Coleslaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC