The special dressing makes our coleslaw unique. It is one of our most requested menu items by visitors from all over the United States.—Beverly Weber Masuri, San Diego, California
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 to 10 cups coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pineapple, milk, ketchup, sugar, poppy seeds if desired and Worcestershire sauce. Place the coleslaw mix in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Anthony's Pineapple Coleslaw in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p51
Reviews for Anthony's Pineapple Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review