- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 to 10 cups coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pineapple, milk, ketchup, sugar, poppy seeds if desired and Worcestershire sauce. Place the coleslaw mix in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Anthony's Pineapple Coleslaw
"Luckily I made this the night before I needed to take it to a potluck at work. I was disappointed with the taste so I added twice the crushed pineapple it called for, plus the juice. At lunch the next day, the taste of just what I was looking for & everyone loved it. So, the key is to let it sit in the fridge overnight before you eat it."
"I've already made this twice. Its very yummy."
"Excellent coleslaw. I really like the pineapple."