- rope. Place three ropes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
- and braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Repeat with remaining
- dough. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Beat remaining egg; brush over braids. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (20 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 119 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.