- half. Shape into loaves. Place in two 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans coated
- with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove from pans to cool on wire racks. Yield:
- 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 170 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.