Angler's Delight Recipe
- 6 haddock or cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, arrange fish in a single layer. Pour lime juice over fish. Let stand for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine the flour, taco seasoning, cumin and cayenne. Remove fillets from juice and pat dry with paper towels; discard lime juice. Coat fillets with flour mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook fillets, in batches, over medium-high heat in oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (6 ounces) equals 135 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Angler's Delight
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.