Angler's Delight Recipe
- 6 haddock or cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, arrange fish in a single layer. Pour lime juice over fish. Let stand for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine the flour, taco seasoning, cumin and cayenne. Remove fillets from juice and pat dry with paper towels; discard lime juice. Coat fillets with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook fillets, in batches, over medium-high heat in oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Angler's Delight
Sort By :
"I sometimes will substitute lemon juice for the lime juice.. and have done this with cod, tilapia or flounder. Any white fish will due well in this recipe... always a great meal."
"The fish was very flavorful, loved the zip from the lime juice! The only thing I'm going to change is to add some salt next time. Hubby loved it!"
"Very easy and good!"
"This is yummy!"