Angel Lush...Make it your way! Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip® Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake or 12 individual round sponge cakes
- Mixed fresh berries
- 1. In a small bowl, beat pineapple and pudding mix until well combined. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until ready to assemble.
- 2. To fill angel food cake, slice cake horizontally into three layers. Fill and top layers with filling. Top with berries.
- 3. To fill individual sponge cakes, spoon filling into cakes and top with berries.
- 4. For parfaits, layer cubed angel food cake, filling and 2 cups berries in 12 dessert glasses. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC