- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the walnuts, pepper flakes and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until walnuts are toasted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Angel Hair with Walnuts
"So quick and easy!! Nice flavor although walnuts are very strong. But you can add as many as you want! Kids enjoy this dish (and they are picky :-)"
"Wonderful easy side dish. Really good! Will definitely make this again. Family loved it."
"Wonderful easy side dish. Really good!"