Angel Hair Tuna Recipe
"This recipe came from a dear friend, and it quickly became a favorite standby," Collette Burch writes from Edinburg, Texas. "Simply toss together a green salad and toast some garlic bread for a complete meal."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions. Stir in the tuna and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a large serving bowl; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC