Angel Hair Tuna Recipe
- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions. Stir in the tuna and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a large serving bowl; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 423 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1005mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Angel Hair Tuna
"This is wonderful! Absolutely loved it....will definitely make again!"
"Angel Hair with Parmesan Cheese is going to be something like Pasta-Roni. You'll find it where you find the noodle side dishes and box macaroni and cheese."
"I've not made this yet! But I recognize it as one we would enjoy. Need to know, though: what is the Parmesan dinner Mix? Where to find it in the grocery store??"
"Question: what is the Parmesan cheese dinner mix??"
"I still have the orriginal mag that this recipe is in! My husband ranks this as one of his favorites! I love how easy it is to make! Yes, do use 2 cans of tuna for extra yummy goodness!"
"I found this recipe in one of the Taste of Home Magazines and have made it many times. My family always turned up their nose whenever I was going to fix tuna casserole, but not anymore! They love this one and so do I. Thanks for a quick and tasty dinner."
"I would suggest using two cans of tuna. I wasn't really able to taste the tuna with just the one can."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.