Angel Hair Tuna
"This recipe came from a dear friend, and it quickly became a favorite standby," Collette Burch writes from Edinburg, Texas. "Simply toss together a green salad and toast some garlic bread for a complete meal."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions. Stir in
- the tuna and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a large serving bowl;
- cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Toss cracker crumbs
- and butter; sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Pasta Roni.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.