- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions. Stir in the tuna and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a large serving bowl; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Angel Hair Tuna
Sort By :
This is wonderful! Absolutely loved it....will definitely make again!
Angel Hair with Parmesan Cheese is going to be something like Pasta-Roni. You'll find it where you find the noodle side dishes and box macaroni and cheese.
I've not made this yet! But I recognize it as one we would enjoy. Need to know, though: what is the Parmesan Dinner Mix? Where to find it in the grocery store??
Question: what is the Parmesan cheese dinner mix??
I still have the orriginal mag that this recipe is in! My husband ranks this as one of his favorites! I love how easy it is to make! Yes, do use 2 cans of tuna for extra yummy goodness!