"This recipe came from a dear friend, and it quickly became a favorite standby," Collette Burch writes from Edinburg, Texas. "Simply toss together a green salad and toast some garlic bread for a complete meal."
- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions. Stir in the tuna and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a large serving bowl; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Angel Hair Tuna in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Angel Hair Tuna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review