Angel Hair Shrimp Bake Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the pasta, shrimp, feta cheese, Swiss cheese and salsa. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and yogurt; pour over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Angel Hair Shrimp Bake
Sort By :
I've made this recipie several times. However, on a recent trip to the beach, and no grocery store around, I found myself having to make some substitutions, and we are glad we did! Instead of using the half-and-half and yogurt, I used mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I think this has been the best shrimp bake we have made!
This dish was great! However, the shrimp did take longer to cook.
one of my absolute favorite things to make. So delicious!
This angel hair shrimp bake is a MUST to make! Every year on my friend's birthday she requests I make this dish for her as it is one of her favorites!
My daughter is very picky on what she eats . She like the rest wants seconds.