Angel Hair Shrimp Bake Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the pasta, shrimp, feta cheese, Swiss cheese and salsa. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with the Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, basil and oregano.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and yogurt; pour over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Angel Hair Shrimp Bake
Sort By :
This dish was great! However, the shrimp did take longer to cook.
one of my absolute favorite things to make. So delicious!
This angel hair shrimp bake is a MUST to make! Every year on my friend's birthday she requests I make this dish for her as it is one of her favorites!
My daughter is very picky on what she eats . She like the rest wants seconds.
My family loved it! I made a few changes. I couldn't find the pre-made pasta, had to use my own. I had 1/2 cooked shrimp and 1/2 uncooked. I bought fresh parsley but must have accidentally gotten cilantro out of habit, gave it a nice surprise! It does make a lot, offered some to the neighbor. I would make it again.