Angel Hair Primavera Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (4.8 ounces) Pasta Roni angel hair pasta with herbs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, carrots, corn and onion; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir in tomatoes and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with walnuts, cheese and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Angel Hair Primavera
"I gave four stars because didn't use pasta roni or walnuts. Just regular angel air. But recipe really works, red onion perfect. I added chunks of cheese and chicken bits soaked in white wine--very tasty!"
"This was a good dish. I forgot to buy walnuts and I didn't add the corn. I used fresh tomatoes out of my garden, golden crook neck squash, mushrooms, and the other veggies suggested. My family enjoyed this as well. We served it along side teriyaki flank steak. I think it would be good as a main dish, but my husband and teen boys like meat with their dinner. It would also be good served next to halibut, cod, or lobster."
"Delicious. The pasta and vegetables are a perfect combination.Enjoyed the easy prep time also. My husband thought it was good."
"Ummm fantastic and easy"
"This dish was a hit with my family. I really enjoyed the toasted walnuts in it. I didn't have carrots, so I used extra zucchini. There were no leftovers on this tonight. I guess I'll double it next time! It was very easy to make too. It's a keeper!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.