I love to make this when summer is in full swing and the vegetables are at their very best. You can substitute almost any vegetable when in season and at my house, this dish is almost never the same. —Tre Balchowsky, Sausalito, California
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (4.8 ounces) Pasta Roni angel hair pasta with herbs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, carrots, corn and onion; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir in tomatoes and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta mix according to package directions. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with walnuts, cheese and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Angel Hair Primavera in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013, p23
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Angel Hair Primavera
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review