Angel Hair Pesto Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, for pesto, in a blender, combine the oil, cream cheese, garlic and basil; cover and process until smooth.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl. Top with tomatoes and pesto; sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pesto Pasta in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p11
Reviews for Angel Hair Pesto
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sauces & Toppings Recipes >