- 2 lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese, optional
- Carefully remove lobster meat from shells; cut into 1-in. pieces and set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until for 1 minute. Add the wine, tomato puree, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat. Stir in lobster; simmer, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until lobster is firm and opaque.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; add to lobster mixture and toss to coat. Stir in the arugula, lemon juice and peel; cook for 1-2 minutes or until arugula is wilted. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Angel Hair Pasta with Lobster
Sort By :
This was horrible! Way too much lemon. We ate a small amount and then just threw it out. What a waste of good lobster.
Excellent, I added more arugula, red pepper flakes and most importantly some pasta water to extend the sauce. yum!!
I used cooking Sherry instead of white wine and tomato paste instead of tomato puree simply because that is what I had on hand. It was excellent!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >