This is a refreshing salad that keeps a summer kitchen cool. It's a tasty way to get my family to eat their vegetables.—Janette Garner, Carmel, Indiana
Recommended: 73 Reasons to Get Behind Meatless Monday
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes, carrots, cucumber and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Angel Hair Pasta Salad in Country Woman May/June 2001, p37
Reviews for Angel Hair Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 27, 2011
"I make this sometime with thin spaghetti. Add a little garlic and marinate over night. Just delicious and always come back with an empty bowl from the potlucks."