"I've served this refreshing beverage for holiday breakfasts and brunches for 20 years," says field editor Susan O'Brien of Scottsbluff, Nebraska.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- In blender, place first four ingredients in the order given; blend
- until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with fresh strawberries if
- desired. Yield: 4-6 servings (about 1 quart).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 202 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.