- 2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a blender, combine yogurt and ricotta cheese; cover and process until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine blueberries and strawberries. Place half the cake cubes in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Layer with 1 cup berries and half the yogurt mixture. Top with remaining cake cubes, 3/4 cup berries and the remaining yogurt mixture. Garnish with remaining berries. Top with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Angel Food Trifle
Sort By :
Kept exactly as is. Easy prep. Wonderful taste. Husband loved it.
Made it for family cookout everyone loved it. My husband loved it because it was lighter than most trifles.
Very light & refreshing. Perfect dessert on a hot summer night!
I've made this dessert a few times, and always receive compliments on it. People love it because it satisfies their sweet tooth without being high in calories & fat.
I love trifle so I will love this