Angel Food Delight Recipe
For a show-stopping ending to the meal, the delicious cake only needs four ingredients. It's so simple to make ahead of time, but it looks like I spent hours fussing.—Beth Stephas, Eagle Grove, Iowa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits
- 1. In a large bowl, fold whipped topping into chocolate sauce just until blended. Split cake horizontally into three layers; place one layer on a serving plate. Spread with a fourth of the topping mixture and a fourth of the toffee bits. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer.
- 2. Frost the top and sides with remaining topping mixture; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC