- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and drained or 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 8 slices
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, strawberries, oranges and apples. Fold in bananas. Spoon a heaping 1/2 cupful over each slice of cake. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Angel Food Cake with Fruit
Sort By :
This recipe was so quick. It is one of those that you can make with pretty much ingredients you already have. I even cheated (because of time factor) and bought an already-prepared Angel Food Cake. I think I spent 15 minutes putting this together, yet it seemed as if I had slaved in the kitchen for quite a while. Great recipe!
I made it just as written and it was a hit with six adults who were watching their weight; Will make again and again.
I thought this recipe was clean and refreshing. I like light desserts. Keep up the good work.
It was great...I served it for my bridge group and it was so light and easy
More Recipe Collections
- Angel Food Cake >
- Apple Cake >
- Apple Cakes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >