- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (18 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint each blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a large bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Angel Berry Trifle
Sort By :
"A very easy, light and crowd-pleasing dessert!"
"I attended a luncheon today where the hostess served this delicious trifle for dessert. She showed us the recipe and commented on how easy it was. Everyone loved it and I plan to make this luscious dessert soon. Absolutely wonderful!"
"Quick, easy and delicious!!!"
"All time favorite"
"I made this trifle for my husband's retirement party. Several guests watch their sugar and calorie intake so a light dessert was in order. I used fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries. My bowl would not accommodate all the layers but it was easy enough to adjust accordingly. There were two other desserts available but the trifle was completely cleaned out. What a delicious, light summer treat!"