Angel Berry Trifle Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake (18 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint each blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a large bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Angel Berry Trifle(24)
Sort By :
All time favorite
I made this trifle for my husband's retirement party. Several guests watch their sugar and calorie intake so a light dessert was in order. I used fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries. My bowl would not accommodate all the layers but it was easy enough to adjust accordingly. There were two other desserts available but the trifle was completely cleaned out. What a delicious, light summer treat!
The angel berry trifle is absolutely delicious! We enjoyed it for the fourth of July and I was tempted to eat the whole bowl--but of course, I didn't. :)
This is my families go to dessert. It's easy and delicious. I have made this about 5 times now with all different types of berries and my family still loves it!
This was excellent and easy to put together. I changed some of the amounts of the ingredients, but a trifle is very forgiving. It was a hit at the party. Everyone wanted the recipe and a second helping!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Berry Trifle >
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >