- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 prepared angel food cakes (8 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes more. Meanwhile, beat yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place one-third of cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with one-third of pudding mixture, one-third of berries and half of remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Angel Berry Trifle
"Have been making this for a while now and it is excellent. Very easy to prepare and a delicious finish to a casual dinner."
"A very easy, light and crowd-pleasing dessert!"
"I attended a luncheon today where the hostess served this delicious trifle for dessert. She showed us the recipe and commented on how easy it was. Everyone loved it and I plan to make this luscious dessert soon. Absolutely wonderful!"
"Quick, easy and delicious!!!"
"All time favorite"