Andalusian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I love the complex flavors of Spanish cuisine, and the olive topping in this dish really complements the seasoned pork. This is an easy entree that can be started the day before. —Patterson Watkins, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rub tenderloins with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloins. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place tenderloins in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Andalusian Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p67
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Andalusian Pork Tenderloin(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >