Andalusian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Rub tenderloins with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloins. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Place tenderloins in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup salad equals 383 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 937 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Andalusian Pork Tenderloin
"Delicious!! The spice combination is unique, yet not overpowering. The green olive salad complimented the pork very well. I followed the recipe as is, except I marinated the meat for nearly 24 hours. I served this with couscous and a tossed salad. My picky hubby even liked it!"
"This is super good!Coupon for $1 off of any fresh pork product. Use it before it disappears!!! http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/09/hurry-1-off-any-fresh-pork-facebook-coupon.html"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.