Andalusian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Rub tenderloins with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloins. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Place tenderloins in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup salad: 383 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 937mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Andalusian Pork Tenderloin
"Delicious!! The spice combination is unique, yet not overpowering. The green olive salad complimented the pork very well. I followed the recipe as is, except I marinated the meat for nearly 24 hours. I served this with couscous and a tossed salad. My picky hubby even liked it!"
"This is super good!Coupon for $1 off of any fresh pork product. Use it before it disappears!!! http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/09/hurry-1-off-any-fresh-pork-facebook-coupon.html"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.