Andalusian Pork Tenderloin for Two Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Rub tenderloin with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloin. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Place tenderloin in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup salad: 380 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 887mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Andalusian Pork Tenderloin for Two
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.