This smoothie is not only delicious but also healthy for you! It is a wonderful brunch beverage.Donna-Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- Small watermelon wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, berries and honey. Cover and
- process for 30-45 seconds or until blended, stirring if necessary.
- Add watermelon; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled
- glasses; garnish with melon wedges if desired. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 110 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.