This smoothie is not only delicious but also healthy for you! It is a wonderful brunch beverage.—Donna-Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- Small watermelon wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, berries and honey. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended, stirring if necessary. Add watermelon; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with melon wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Americana Smoothies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p211
Reviews for Americana Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review