- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- Small watermelon wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, berries and honey. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended, stirring if necessary. Add watermelon; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with melon wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Americana Smoothies
Sort By :
This was a tasty smoothie recipe. Initially, I was a little skeptical of the watermelon included in the list of ingredients. The addition of watermelon, however, added sweetness to the drink, giving it a punch like flavor. The only change I made was doubling the amount of strawberries and blueberries, yielding an even stronger berry burst of flavor.