Americana Peanut Cheesecake Recipe
Need an easy, creamy no-bake cheesecake? Peanut farmer Rosemary Corte, Daphne, Alabama, recommends you try this recipe from the Peanut Advisory Board. It's the ultimate indulgence!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 3/4 cup peanuts and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 372 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC