- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 3/4 cup peanuts and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Americana Peanut Cheesecake in Country Woman August/September 2007, p39
Reviews for Americana Peanut Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review