The perfect signature drink for your soiree, this is surprisingly smooth, so it’ll go down easy. But be careful: Too many of these and you’ll go from American Beauty to Sleeping Beauty! —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1/2 ounce grenadine syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon clear creme de menthe
- 1 teaspoon port wine
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vermouth, orange
- juice, brandy, grenadine and creme de menthe; cover and shake for
- 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass; top with port. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 98 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.