Ambrosia Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberry halves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups diced unpeeled apples
- 1 cup seedless green grape halves
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Shredded or flaked coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar. In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, apples, grapes, pecans and pineapple. Add cranberries and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate. Sprinkle with coconut before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
3/4 cup: 175 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Ambrosia Waldorf Salad
"This has become my go-to recipe for holidays. Every holiday since I first made it everyone has asked me to make it again. It is wonderful."
"This was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly, including all the cranberries. The cranberries were not even notice by my husband who usually passes by cranberry dishes."
"one word YUMMY! the only thing I didnt use was the grapes I didnt have any on hand. If you may have a fettish about cranberrys not after this. I chopped them small than half, again Yummmmmy."
"this is really tasty, we didn't use the cranberries and it was still delicious!"