Ambrosia Waldorf Salad Recipe
A light, lovely pink salad, this recipe puts a different spin on traditional Waldorf salad. It is super served with roast turkey or baked ham. People always go back for seconds. My family didn't think they liked cranberries until they tried this sweet crunchy salad. -Janet Smith, Smithton, Missouri
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberry halves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups diced unpeeled apples
- 1 cup seedless green grape halves
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Shredded or flaked coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar. In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, apples, grapes, pecans and pineapple. Add cranberries and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate. Sprinkle with coconut before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 175 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Ambrosia Waldorf Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC