Ambrosia Tarts Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into shells. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 303 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Ambrosia Tarts
"very easy and quick to make when in a rush. Thank you we really enjoyed it.gmaBetty"