I created this dessert for my niece who loves the tangy combination of fruit and marshmallows.—Marilou Robinson, Portland, Oregon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into shells. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ambrosia Tarts in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p16
Reviews for Ambrosia Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2016
"very easy and quick to make when in a rush. Thank you we really enjoyed it.gmaBetty"