- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ambrosia Salad
Sort By :
"EX!!!!! Very Yummy!"
"This is so simple and tasty. Great dish to bring to potlucks."
"I have been making this for years my family loves it"
"Very good! So simple with just a few ingredients. I will be making it again!"
"This is simple yet tasty. I have made it with vanilla Greek yogurt with good results too.December 12th is National Ambrosia Day"