- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ambrosia Salad
Sort By :
"This is so simple and tasty. Great dish to bring to potlucks."
"I have been making this for years my family loves it"
"Very good! So simple with just a few ingredients. I will be making it again!"
"This is simple yet tasty. I have made it with vanilla Greek yogurt with good results too.December 12th is National Ambrosia Day"
"I've made this but instead of a can of pineapple chunks I use a can of mixed fruit and instead of white marshmallows I use the coloured ones."