Ambrosia Salad Recipe
During last-minute menu planning, I often include this recipe because I keep the ingredients on hand.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 332 calories, 18 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC