During last-minute menu planning, I often include this recipe because I keep the ingredients on hand.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and
- coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for
- several hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 332 calories, 18 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.