- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ambrosia Salad(6)
Sort By :
Very good! So simple with just a few ingredients. I will be making it again!
This is simple yet tasty. I have made it with vanilla Greek yogurt with good results too.
December 12th is National Ambrosia Day
I've made this but instead of a can of pineapple chunks I use a can of mixed fruit and instead of white marshmallows I use the coloured ones.
This is what we always called '5 cup salad'....love this stuff. Can't get enough!
I used flavored miniature marshmallows to add color and flavor to this dish. It has become a favorite quick dessert.