- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ambrosia Salad
"My family has been making this for as long as I can remember. One tip is to mix the sour cream, coconut, and marshmallows together first, before mixing in the pineapple and mandarin oranges. This helps keep the mandarin oranges from being crushed by too much mixing."
"EX!!!!! Very Yummy!"
"This is so simple and tasty. Great dish to bring to potlucks."
"I have been making this for years my family loves it"
"Very good! So simple with just a few ingredients. I will be making it again!"