For a special way to round out a quick dinner, try this Ambrosia Pudding dessert. Serving it in a parfait glass showcases the layers. —Debbie Jones, California, Maryland
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Add the honey, orange peel and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream.
- In individual dessert dishes, layer half of the pudding, banana slices, orange sections, coconut and almonds. Repeat layers. Chill. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Ambrosia Pudding in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p13
Reviews for Ambrosia Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review