Ambrosia Fruit Salad
My mom's ambrosia salad, with its tasty combination of fresh fruits and creamy yogurt, is a family favorite, and a great addition to a backyard barbecue. —Colleen Belbey, Warwick, Rhode Island
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- In a large serving bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Gently
- fold in yogurt. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 227 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.